- Available for New Projects: Yes
- Willing to Relocate: Yes
Welcome to my site!
Here you can look over some of my work.
Riverside County Information Technology
• Provide Desktop Support to the following depts:
Riverside County Information Technology, Auditor\Controller, Economic Development Agency, Clerk of the Board, and the Board of County Supervisors.
B & D Automotive Paint Supply
• Repair, reconfigure, and administer high-end E-Commerce Online Store built upon the BigCommerce Platform.
RandStad Technologies/CVS Pharmacies
• Build and Image HP Windows 7 Workstations with Office 2007 using the Microsoft Deployment Tool.
• Build and Image IBM Lenovo Windows 7 Laptops with Office 2007 using the Microsoft Deployment Tool.
• Install and configure proprietary CVS Pharmacy Software using scripts or SCCM.
• Install and configure Sophos Encryption Software.
• Install Avaya VOIP Software.
• Utilize the Easy Transfer Tool to have new Windows 7 machine communicate and Migrate over all the profile data from the old Windows XP machine to the new Windows 7 machine.
• Setup 3 different training environments composed of approximately 25 Windows 7 workstations each.
• Monitor user’s ability to easily use workstations and provide support when needed.
• Install Printers Locally with an IP Address or through a Network Server.
• Connect Avaya VOIP phones to workstations.
• Scan barcodes of workstations and laptops into an Excel spreadsheet then update a SharePoint Master Spreadsheet to track inventory.
Intratek/LA County Fire Dept
• Desktop Support; Windows XP to Windows 7 Migration; Assist in developing new LACoFD Website.
Xerox / City of Pomona
• I’ve upgraded, updated, and brought to a functional level, Windows Workstations and Laptops. I’ve built Win 7 Images and Deployed new workstations to replace old Win XP workstations. I’ve configured various Mobile Devices for accessing email. I logged tickets in TrackIT and completed jobs quickly.
• I’ve repaired, re-configured, and maintained the old City of Pomona Website, while at the same time I constructed a completely brand new site that was published and went live in early 2012. I also configured, updated, and maintained the City’s Intranet Website while at the same time constructing a completely brand new Intranet site.
MasterKey Consulting, BIA-Sherman Indian High School
• Planned and designed the organization's LAN network expansion.
• Built, upgraded, and configured M.S. Windows Servers and installed network switches, cabling, and firewall.
• Responsible for network management including network performance tuning, content filtering, security monitoring, file server backup, inventory, and email server administration.
• Developed security policies and conducted network systems security auditing.
• Built, upgraded, repaired, and configured over 200 workstations and provided technical support for over 200 workstations, 100 Printers, 100 VOIP Phones, and 150 users.
• Record and monitor jobs through ticketing software programs such as Peregrine Service Center and Ilient SysAid.
U.S. ARMY Reserve, 306th Psychological Operations Company
• Sergeant and Squad Leader who was involved in project management and leadership roles.
• Responsible for supervising, planning, configuring and operating Multimedia PCs, Laptops and Imaging Equipment in order to produce various kinds of visual displays and documents.
• Build, Upgrade, Troubleshoot, and Repair Various Personal Computers and Printers.
First American Data Tree
• Operate, Troubleshoot, and Problem Solve Title/Deed transactions in a Windows 95 and Windows NT environment.
James did a great job helping to migrate our computers from Windows XP to Windows 7. He was friendly and helpful in making sure our transitions to Windows 7 was successful.Stacy Pharmacy Tech
James is a very skilled IT Technician as well as a Website CMS Developer who helped solve tech problems around the City of Pomona and also designed a new Website for the public.Patrick GIS Implementation Specialist
James Fauria's name should be Mr. Can Do. Despite huge obstacles placed by the administration and other IT staff, James was able to resolve problems that a decade of other IT technicians hadn't solved.Barbara Education Consultant
"Joomla! is very suitable and the best choice for medium to large sized organizations. For example a city government, county government, state government, a high school, college or university, a police department or a fire department."
Feel free to contact me
- E-mail email@example.com
- Location Southern California